• what data we collect and the purposes for which we carry out its collection,
• how we use that data,
• the options we offer, including how to access and update the data.
The Company must use and acquire user information in the following ways:
Data collected by Gamesonomy
Data collection is done to improve the service we offer to all Gamesonomy users. To take full advantage of the functions offered by Gamesonomy, in addition to the email address, the creation of a public Gamesonomy profile will be requested.
How we use the collected data
Data shared by you
The publication of your games allows you to share your data with other users. Keep in mind that search engines can index the data you share publicly. Our services offer you different options to delete your content.
The user may, at any time, confirm or correct his registered personal information, such as the email address and / or password in the Service. If a registered user wishes to delete his account from the platform, he must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating it.
The Company will not provide user information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
• when the user personally agrees to these provisions in advance,
• when the law requires the Company to do so
• when the Company considers sufficient reasons to believe that the user is violating the terms of the service and the company is obliged to disclose the user’s personal information in order to protect the rights of the Company, the properties and / or services,
• when necessary for the protection of the life of a person, body or property, and at that time, obtaining prior consent from the user is difficult, • when it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or to promote the healthy development of children, and at that time, when obtaining the user’s prior consent is difficult,
• when the Company has the obligation to cooperate with an institution of the State, a local government, or an individual or an operator of the company entrusted by one in the execution of matters prescribed by laws and regulations, and at one time, obtaining the prior consent of users could hamper the objectives of the authorities,
• in cases where the user’s personal information is disclosed as a result of the succession of the Company’s business in a merger, spin-off or transfer of companies, etc.
The Company may entrust, to the extent that the Company deems necessary to achieve the intended objective, with respect to the use of the Service, the handling of the personal information collected from users, in whole or in part, to a trustee. In such circumstances, the Company will properly assess the eligibility of the trustee, impose a confidentiality agreement for the trustee, and establish an appropriate management information system.
The withdrawal of our Services
After the withdrawal of our services, when a user account is deleted all user information is deleted correctly in accordance with the provisions of the law and the company.